Thursday, March 10, 2005

Roots

So I made an appt. to have my roots dyed so I don't look like a skunk. At work this evening I found out that I'm going to the conference tomorrow for 2 days, but I'm still working a shift after the conference. So conference and work - with roots - and less than 6 hours sleep. Since I'm being paid to be there, I can't skip out at noon. There is nothing open right now. I think scarfs are in fashion again.
My dog will be left alone all day and evening - I can't imagine what kind of revenge I will come home to. Thank goodness for puppy pads.
I'm doing laundry because the blouse I want to wear is there. Down to 5 hours sleep.
I'm repiercing my ear lobes because I let the holes grow in again. Don't you just love that "pop" when the stud finally pushes through?
Hmmm what to wear? A jacket? Just something else to lug about. Then ironing comes into play. But I really should wear one. 4 1/2 hours sleep.
I need to get a good seat tomorrow. Should get there early. 4 hours sleep.
Coffee shop isn't open and I'm all out. Will stop at Second Cup on the way in. 3 1/2 hours.
I give up; going to chat online.
Will Sleep tomorrow.

No comments: