Thursday, December 28, 2006

Haircut

The curtains are in the background, but they're there: $14. What a deal. They're shower curtains but don't tell anybody.
I finished my Christmas shopping today. This is the advantage of working over the holidays and celebrating later.
Two more days of work then off for a few. I sure hope these are good ones because I'm still getting over the lurgy. It most likely was pertussis - as my sister-in-law says "it's like coughing up a lung". I wonder if dogs can catch it.
Seasons greetings to all. Peace, happiness and good will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm this is my 7th time trying to leave a comment here, if all at once you receive 7 comments you know I was technically challenged with your Blog....lol

Love the hair.....looks great on you. I need something BADLY maybe that will give me incentive to go to a salon.

Have a great New Years and enjoy your time off.....

Hugs
Pat

brad said...

Absolutely love the hair, you look wonderful.

Happy New Year and enjoy 2007.

Huggles,
Brad

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you're on the mend!


Your new 'do looks great! I love the colour too...

Happy New Year!

Hugggz-

Dini